Terms & Conditions
1. The applicant must agree all the rules and regulation by the organisers: “Glitter & Glamour” –Models Fashion Fiesta 2018 www.glitterandglamour.fashion.
2. The applicant should be between 18 years- 27 years. The applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate,drivers license, etc).
3. The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
4. The applicant should be a natural born female gender or must be recognized medically and legally as a female in India and if their sex designated at birth was not female, must have completed sex reassignment surgery that can be certified by a reputable physician or (a BCCL certified physician as the case maybe) and must be able to provide legal and governmental (Passport) recognition of their assigned sex as female by appropriate official authorities in India.
5. The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
6. The applicant or the applicants should fully disclose her family connections irrespective of the fact whether she is related to any persons employed in “Glitter & Glamour” or any other company of “Glitter & Glamour”, contest sponsors, and their sub - contractors, or any of the judges as informed to the applicant or applicants at any stages, which is to include in the future to include step Fathers, step mothers, real and or step Brothers/Sisters. If the contestant is found to be related to any of the above mentioned criteria an NOC must be obtained from the pageant organizers prior to her taking part in the beauty pageant. Decisions to such effect shall be at the organizers discretion.
7. The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modelling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
8. The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
9. The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
10. The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
11. The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any country other than India.
12. The audition round expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
13. One Time Registration of “Glitter & Glamour” is Rs.1,000 /- Per Head ( RUPEES ONE THOUSAND ONLY ) Non Refundable.
14. After the Registration,Audition Date would be sent to you by Email / Sms.
15. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
16. The Organisers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
17. The Organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against “Glitter & Glamour” in any regard.
18. Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
19. The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
20. Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
21. The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
22. Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
23. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organisers.
24. The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
25. In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
26. For further information / clarifications, contact on + 91 _____________________ at the Managing Directors office from 10.00 am till 6.00 pm, on all working days except on Saturdays & Sundays.